Humanities to Understand the World
Diverse Nationalities, Culture and Ideas
Technological Immersion and a Culture of Innovation
Gmat average = 660
English and bilingual (Spanish & English)
School Admission Specificities
1. What makes you YOU?
2. Which country/culture do you consider the most different from your own? Why? If you would be sent there, how would you adapt? How would you help somebody from that country to adapt to your own?
3. Are there any attributes and competencies you consider crucial to succeed when dealing with diversity in the corporate world? Are those different to the ones you would use in your personal life?
Why do you think ESADE’s MSc Programs in Management are a good fit for you?
Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MSc Program in Management career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals?
Please, provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (max 3 000 characters)
1. How long have you known the candidate? In which context?
2. What do you consider to be the candidate’s most noteworthy qualities?
3. What are the areas in which you believe the candidate needs to improve?
4. Please comment on the candidate’s potential for management. Describe an occasion in which you observed the candidate in a leadership role.
Please add information on the ratings you have assigned and make any additional comments about the applicant’s motivation, ability, leadership potential or any personal qualities you would like the Admissions Committee to take into account.
Recommenders may upload a free-form supporting letter of recommendation or respond to the ESADE MiM recommendation form questions above instead.